Two Keys Services
We are able to offer a flexible service to suit your needs from Tenant Find Service to Full Management. Please feel free to contact us if you wish to discuss which option would best suit your requirements:
KEY 1 - Property Management Service
This service includes all functions outlined below:
- Property marketing plan discussed
- To Let board
- Online advertising on Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location
- Tenant referencing service
- Security deposit holding
- Rent or Legal Guarantee Service (additional cost)
Prior to moving in:
- Supervision of the tenant's signing of the Tenancy Agreement.
- Transfer of utility accounts.
- Preparation of detailed inventory (additional cost).
- Check-in of tenant - explanation of how to operate major appliances and assistance with the inventory.
- Holding a deposit against damages and non payment of bills held in a separate account.
- Guidelines on current legislation affecting landlords.
- Rent collection throughout the tenancy.
- Regular inspections of the property and written reports.
- Monthly rental payment collection with statements and annual rent reviews.
- Organisation of repairs and maintenance of the property subject to an agreed expenditure limit.
- Commissioning and supervision of major repairs to the property (this is sometimes subject to an additional charge).
- Damage wear and tear assessment
End of tenancy:
- Tenancy renewals
- Supervision at the end of the tenancy (tenant's utility bills, checking of inventory, deposit deductions and refund of balance).
- Automatic listing of your property and negotiation of rent where appropriate when current tenancy expires.
- Recommendation of any additional work required prior to re-letting.
- Full professional management is by far the best way to ensure your property is maintained to the highest level and returned to you at the end of the term.
KEY 2 - Tenant Find Service - Contract and References
We believe that the most important aspect of letting your property is the suitability of the tenant. We act in the Landlord's interest, so we are as selective as we can be about tenants. We strive to maximise the income on your property and reduce the potential risks.
We obtain and thoroughly check references using an external referencing company. We prepare full screening to outline any county court judgements through a credit search. We secure an advance rental payment and a five week deposit, before signing contracts.
- Status enquiries.
- Taking up references on each tenant.
- Arranging viewings.
- Collecting payments of the first account, forwarding money and a statement to you net of our fee.
- Collecting deposit and passing this to you.
To see a list of our landlord fees follow this link: Landlord Services and Fees